The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday that they’re trying out 12 players during their rookie minicamp this week including:
- S Tyson Graham, South Dakota
- CB Channing Stribling, Michigan
- TE Ethan Wolf, Tennessee
- LB Danny Ezechukwu, Purdue
- TE Nick Truesdell, Grand Rapids
- DE Bijhon Jackson, Arkansas
- DT Tymere Dubose, Kentucky
- DT Ulric Jones, South Carolina
- CB Anthoula Kelly, Fresno State
- TE Cannon Smith, Clemson
- LB Sione Teuhema, Southeastern Louisiana
- CB Bryce Cheek, Akron
Stribling, 24, wound up signing a three-year, $1.66 million contract with the Browns as an undrafted free agent out of Michigan back in 2017. He was waived at the start of the regular season and later signed to the Browns’ practice squad.
Stribling had brief stints with the Colts and 49ers before signing on with the Chargers last August. He was on and off of their practice squad last year.
During his college career at Michigan, Stribling recorded 69 tackles, one sack, a forced fumble, six interceptions with one being returned for a touchdown and 15 pass defenses over the course of 36.