The Baltimore Ravens announced a series of roster moves on Saturday.
The full list includes:
- Ravens activated G Ben Cleveland from injured reserve.
- Ravens placed OLB Pernell McPhee on injured reserve.
- Ravens signed G/DT Kahlil McKenzie to their active roster.
- Ravens elevated ILB Joe Thomas and QB Trace McSorley to their active roster.
- Ravens released James Carpenter from their practice squad.
McPhee, 32, is a former fifth-round pick of the Ravens back in 2011. He spent four years in Baltimore before signing a five-year, $38.75 million contract that included $15.5 million guaranteed back in 2015.
The Bears released McPhee and he later signed a one-year, $1.8 million deal with Washington for the 2018 season. McPhee returned to the Ravens each of the past three years on one-year contracts.
In 2021, McPhee has appeared in nine games for the Ravens and recorded 14 tackles and one sack.