- ESPN’s Josina Anderson reports the Browns are loath to give up a first-round pick for Redskins LT Trent Williams because Williams is 31 years old and hasn’t practiced at all since last season.
- Cleveland is currently projected to have a relatively high first-round pick and sees Williams as carrying higher injury risk.
- ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, via Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot, says his sense is that the Browns’ interest in Williams is “more lukewarm than it is hot” at this point.
- ESPN’s Josina Anderson says the staredown between the Redskins and Browns over a potential trade involving Redskins LT Trent Williams is still ongoing, with Washington “holding firm” on their prior demands.
- According to ESPN’s Josh Weinfuss, people close to Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson don’t belive the corner will be traded by the deadline: “That ship has sailed.”
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!