- Adam Caplan has some contract details for TE Gary Barnidge‘s new extension with the Browns.
- Caplan mentions it’s a three-year deal worth $12.3 million and includes $5.73 million guaranteed.
- Barnidge receives $3.53 million fully guaranteed and his base salary of $1.5 million in 2016 becomes fully guaranteed on March 11, according to Caplan.
“No, not at all. We’ll go balls out with Dez,” Jones said, per Jon Machota.
Rob Demovsky of ESPN takes a look at the odds of the Packers upcoming free agents re-signing with the team next year.
- According to Demovsky, DT B.J. Raji, DT Letroy Guion, OLB Mike Neal, and OLB Nick Perry are all 50-50 to be back in Green Bay.
- Demovsky considers CB Casey Hayward and S Sean Richardson unlikely to be re-signed.
- On the offensive side of the ball, Demovsky has OT Don Barclay, FB John Kuhn, TE Andrew Quarless, and Scott Tolzien as 50-50s to be re-signed.
- Demovsky considers RB James Starks likely to be back with the team next year while he expects them to move on from WR James Jones.
- Demovsky has K Mason Crosby and LS Brett Goode as two other free agents likely to be retained.