- According to Chris Boden of CSN Chicago, there’s a belief that Bears GM Ryan Pace is aiming to work out a long-term contract with impending free agent WR Alshon Jeffery.
- In regards to veteran TE Martellus Bennett, Boden can see the Bears shopping him around if they get the feeling he’s planning to hold out for a better deal.
- Mike Kiszla of the Denver Post writes believes it would be a big mistake for the Broncos to overpay impending free agent QB Brock Osweiler elite money after just seven games. Instead, Kiszla suggests a three-year, $28.5 million for Osweiler.
- According to Kiszla, even though the Broncos have said that they plan to give Peyton Manning all the time he needs, they really have around three weeks or so because he’s due $19 million on March 9.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins have told people they still believe veteran CB Brent Grimes can be a productive player.
- According to Jackson, Miami’s decision to cut CB Brice McCain will likely increase the chances of Miami retaining Grimes.
- Jackson adds that the Dolphins plan to enter the offseason with the intention of adding at least two cornerbacks who are ready to help immediately.
- Jim Wyatt considers offensive line, running back, receiver, secondary, and outside linebacker as the Titans’ main areas of need.
- Wyatt would like to see them sign a proven running back this offseason.
- He isn’t sure the Titans will have partner in a trade-back scenario involving the No. 1 overall pick.
- Wyatt expects Tennessee to make some notable moves in free agency.
- While many have mocked Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil to the Titans, Wyatt mentions that Tennessee already has a quality left tackle in Taylor Lewan.
- Wyatt believes Florida State CB Jalen Ramsey could be an interesting player for them at No. 1 overall.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!