- Bills HC Sean McDermott announced Friday that QB Derek Anderson has cleared concussion protocol, but it remains to be seen whether he’ll supplant Matt Barkley as the No. 2 quarterback.
- McDermott said that K Stephen Hauschka “should be fine” for Sunday’s game and will return to practice on Friday. (Mike Rodak)
- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out CB Ryan Lewis (concussion) for Week 15 and list K Stephen Hauschka (right hip), RB Chris Ivory (shoulder), RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring), and TE Logan Thomas (hamstring) as questionable.
- The Miami Dolphins have CB Xavien Howard (knee) listed as doubtful for Week 15 and S T.J. McDonald (ankle) as questionable.
- The New York Jets officially ruled out LB Jeremiah Attaochu (concussion), RB Isaiah Crowell (toe), and WR Quincy Enunwa (ankle) for Week 15 and list RB Trenton Cannon (toe), LB Jordan Jenkins (shoulder, ankle), CB Trumaine Johnson (foot), and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (shoulder) as questionable.
- Jets placed RB Isaiah Crowell on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jets promoted RB De’Angelo Henderson to their active roster.
Former Patriots RB Stevan Ridley says New England “trashed” him after he suffered a torn ACL back in 2014.
“I was trashed after an injury,” Ridley said, via Kevin Duffy of the Boston Herald. “I’m just going to put it that way. I’m not going to say specifically, but to be a starter for (the Patriots) for four years, to tear my ACL and never get a call back, that’s a tough pill to swallow.”
Ridley added that he’s “really looking forward” to playing his old team this weekend.
“I’m very open and I have to be real: I want this game more than any other game, man,” Ridley said. “That’s just the bottom line to it. And it’ll be that way from this year until I go in the grave. I’m just that kind of person.”