The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out WR TE Tyler Kroft (ankle) and LB Corey Thompson (ankle) for Week 4 and list LB Maurice Alexander (knee), G Jon Feliciano (neck), WR Robert Foster (groin), CB Taron Johnson (hamstring), C Spencer Long (ankle), WR Isaiah McKenzie (ankle), and RB Devin Singletary (hamstring) as questionable.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald takes a look at some speculative free agent targets that the Dolphins could consider next year.
- Salguero’s list includes Patriots LB Kyle Van Noy, Buccaneers DT Beau Allen, Buccaneers OLB Shaq Barrett, Rams OLB Dante Fowler, Rams LB Cory Littleton, Chargers RB Melvin Gordon, Titans RB Derrick Henry, Patriots WR Phillip Dorsett and Colts TE Eric Ebron.
- Michael Giardi reports that Patriots WR Julian Edelman (chest) isn’t a lock to suit up on Sunday, but he’s trending in the right direction. Giardi adds that Edelman had his travel bag in front of his locker, which is usually a very good sign he’s making the road trip.
- Patriots HC Bill Belichick on WR Cameron Meredith, who is on the PUP list: “He’s working every day. He’s here. He’s working hard every day. He’s making progress.” (Doug Kyed)
- The New England Patriots officially list DE Michael Bennett (shoulder), RB Rex Burkhead (foot), S Nate Ebner (groin), WR Julian Edelman (chest), LB Dont’a Hightower (shoulder), TE Matt LaCosse (ankle), and T Marshall Newhouse (illness) as questionable for Week 4.