- Nicki Jhabvala reports that the Bills brought in Texas A&M TE Jace Sternberger for an official visit, while the tight end prospect has completed a total of nine visits so far.
- Florida S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson visited the Bills Wednesday. (Josh Norris)
- Maryland LB Tre Watson visited the Dolphins Tuesday. (Josh Norris)
- The Dolphins are bringing in Auburn CB Jamel Dean and California OL Patrick Mekari for official visits. (Barry Jackson)
“I’m not comparing us to them, but in a way I’m saying it can be something special like that. And when I say that, I mean Ray Lewis and Ed Reed,” Adams said via Eric Allen of the team’s official site. “That’s the first thing that came in my mind and I hit him up. I told him we can do something special just like those guys if we put our minds to it and just keep working, stay humble and keep our faith. That’s what I’m looking forward to.”
- According to Kevin Duffy, Patriots HC Bill Belichick said the number of injuries to their 2018 rookie class means they have more options to replace lost production this season: “Obviously many of our 2018 draft choices had partial seasons, or minimal in some cases. We’re excited to see how some of those guys will do this year.”
- A source tells Ian Rapoport that K Stephen Gostkowski receives a two-year, $8.5 million contract with $5.5 million guaranteed from the Patriots.
- Patriots TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins‘ new deal includes a $50,000 signing bonus and an additional $40,000 in later bonuses. (Tom Pelissero)