- Bills HC Sean McDermott told reporters that DE Jerry Hughes is “day-to-day” after aggravating his groin during Thursday’s practice. (Marcel Louis-Jacques)
- Meanwhile, Bills TE Dawson Knox practiced Friday after sitting out Thursday with “knee soreness.“
- The Buffalo Bills officially list DE Jerry Hughes (groin) as questionable for Week 11.
- Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald writes that Dolphins WR DeVante Parker appears likely to return next season with Albert Wilson unlikely to be back with the team. The Dolphins would pick up $9.5 million in cap and salary savings by releasing Wilson.
- Other notable decisions at receiver for Miami including Allen Hurns and potentially Jakeem Grant. Jackson seems to think the Dolphins could bring Hurns back on a cheap deal
- Jackson admits that it would be surprising to see Miami move on from Grant after signing him to a four-year contract, but his play over the final seven weeks could determine his future status with the team.
- As for the Dolphins’ offensive line, Jackson says C Daniel Kilgore will need to continue playing at a high level to ensure he’s back in 2020.
- Jackson can see the Dolphins adding an established guard in free agency, which means rookie Michael Deiter and Evan Boehm could be competing for one starting job next year.
- The Miami Dolphins officially ruled out CB Ken Webster (ankle) for Week 11 and list DE Taco Charlton (elbow), S Reshad Jones (chest), LB Raekwon McMillan (knee), and DE Avery Moss (ankle) as questionable.
- The New York Jets recently fined veteran WR Quincy Enunwa (injured reserve/neck) $27,900 for missing two days of treatment.
- Enunwa posted a series of Tweets Thursday night explaining that he took his wife, a veteran, out to lunch on Veterans Day and also had a house emergency.
- Enunwa did, however, admit that he should’ve told the team beforehand, but said the penalty is “excessive” and the matter “could’ve been handled in so many different ways.“
- According to Enunwa, doctors have told him that he has only a 50/50 chance of playing again.
- Regarding the Enunwa situation, Jets HC Adam Gase said they plan to handle it internally: “We have a way we do things. That’s the way it is.” (Manish Mehta)
- The New York Jets officially ruled out S Matthias Farley (quadricep), C Ryan Kalil (knee), LB C.J. Mosley (groin), and LB Paul Worrilow (quadricep) for Week 11 and list CB Darryl Roberts (calf) as doubtful.
- The Jets also have DE Henry Anderson (shoulder), T Kelvin Beachum (ankle), RB Le’Veon Bell (illness, ribs, knee), LB Brandon Copeland (hip, thumb), LB Neville Hewitt (neck, knee), G Alex Lewis (elbow), DT Steve McLendon (neck), and WR Demaryius Thomas (knee, hamstring) as doubtful for Sunday’s game.
- The New England Patriots officially list S Patrick Chung (heel, chest), S Nate Ebner (ankle, back), RB Damien Harris (hamstring), TE Matt LaCosse (knee), WR Gunner Olszewski (ankle, hamstring), DT Danny Shelton (ankle), and DE John Simon (elbow) as questionable for Week 11.