Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic takes a look at four free-agent wide receivers the Bills should consider this offseason including:
- Cameron Wolfe of ESPN could see Miami pursuing Titans’ free-agent CB Logan Ryan and “one or two” more potential defensive starters at edge rusher. Wolfe mentions that Ryan has ties to HC Brian Flores and would be a good fit as a strong No. 2 cornerback opposite Xavien Howard.
- Wolfe reports that the Dolphins are expected to be interested in Titans OLB Kamalei Correa and Patriots OLB Kyle Van Noy. Wolfe’s sources also indicate that Miami could pursue Bills DE Shaq Lawson or Giants OLB Markus Golden.
- As for possible run-defender targets, Wolfe lists Patriots DT Danny Shelton, Bengals DL Andrew Billings, and Lions DT A’Shawn Robinson as players to keep an eye on.
- On their interior offensive line, Wolfe says Lions OL Graham Glasgow, Patriots C Ted Karras, and Broncos C Connor McGovern are expected to have interest from Miami.
- Although Wolfe reports that Chargers’ free-agent RB Melvin Gordon would be interested in signing with the Dolphins “at the right price“, he adds that Miami could be in the market for “less expensive options” such as Texans RBs Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller or Eagles RB Jordan Howard.
- According to Wolfe, Bills’ veteran RB Frank Gore would be open to a reunion with the Dolphins.
- Mike Reiss notes that when the Patriots tender an offer to RFA DT Adam Butler, it will likely be at the second-round level due to the fact that Butler was undrafted. If he is given a low tender and signed to an offer sheet, there would be no compensation to the Patriots.
- Matt Verderame reports that Patriots’ free-agent C Ted Karras is likely to reach the open market.