- Browns HC Freddie Kitchens told reporters on Friday that WR Odell Beckham Jr “is ready to go” despite his hip issue. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- According to Kitchens, Eric Kush will be the starting right guard on Sunday. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- The Browns officially list LB Sione Takitaki (hamstring) as questionable for Week 1.
The Ravens still haven’t been able to answer the questions raised about their pass rush by the departure of Terrell Suggs and Za’Darius Smith this offseason. Baltimore still has Matt Judon, but will be counting on veteran Pernell McPhee still having some gas in the tank, plus one or more of Tim Williams, Tyus Bowser and third-round rookie Jaylon Ferguson stepping up.
Judon at least is sick of the questions and is ready for Week 1 against the Dolphins to show the Ravens have real answers
“Man, you all have to do your jobs, so whatever you all are going to report on our pass rush, it doesn’t count until everybody’s…,” Judon said via the Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec. “We push our own agenda around here, so you all ask me whatever, but you all are going to see. You all are going to see this Sunday, and you all are going to write about it. You all (are) going to talk about it, and then you all (are) going to say whatever you all want to say about their ‘O’ line, but we’re going to go out there and continue to do us.”
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh announced that WR Marquise Brown (foot) was not at practice on Friday, but will play in Week 1. (James Palmer)
- Ravens backup QB Robert Griffin III said he’s “ready to roll” despite not playing in the preseason due to broken right thumb: “I’m ready to roll. Really, in my role, no one wants to see me go out there — to be honest with you. I’m not rooting for anything to happen to anybody. My job is to help LJ lead this team.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Ravens waived RB Kenneth Dixon from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)