“They’re not telling me everything that’s going on around here, but there’s going to be a lot of change,” Dalton said via Kevin Patra. “Just the way we do things, it’s going to be different. It’s obviously a different perspective, a different philosophy. Shoot, I’m anxious for (Tuesday).”
- New S Morgan Burnett‘s deal with the Browns includes a $2.65 million signing bonus and $1 million 2019 base salary fully guaranteed. (Rob Demovsky)
- Burnett gets $4 million total in the first year of the deal and counts $2.596 against the cap.
- The Browns hosted Valdosta State CB Stephen Denmark on a visit. (Nate Ulrich)
- University of Charleston DE John Cominsky will participate in the Browns’ local pro day. (Ulrich)
- Toledo CB Ka’Dar Hollman visited with the Browns. (Ulrich)
- The Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec says it’s possible the Ravens use a Day Three pick on a developmental quarterback behind Lamar Jackson and Robert Griffin III.
- Zrebiec adds the Ravens will likely draft a running back as well, with HC John Harbaugh mentioning the need for a “speed back.”
- Zrebiec writes it’s possible the Ravens draft more than one wide receiver.
- Zrebiec mentions the Ravens have hosted the draft’s top two centers, N.C. State’s Garrett Bradbury and Texas A&M’s Erik McCoy, and could look to upgrade the interior offensive line.
- Zrebiec believes edge rusher is Baltimore’s biggest need, though the Ravens may be forced to address the position in the second or third rounds if a prospect they like doesn’t fall to their first-round pick.
- Middle linebacker is the other major need for the Ravens, per Zrebiec, who expects them to use a mid-round pick if one of the top linebackers doesn’t fall to them.