- Bengals HC Zac Taylor said Friday that DE Sam Hubbard (knee) will be a game-time decision. (Jay Morrison)
- OUT for Week 14: WR A.J. Green (ankle), DE Sam Hubbard (knee), TE Drew Sample (ankle), S Brandon Wilson (hand)
- Bengals claimed OT Isaiah Prince off waivers from the Dolphins. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed S Brandon Wilson on injured reserve.
On Thursday, Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr told reporters that he wasn’t sure about what his future holds.
“What the does the future hold? I don’t know,” Beckham said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “No one knows what the future holds tomorrow. I couldn’t tell you. My locker is right next to one of the people that mean the most to me in the world [Jarvis Landry]. I think about coming to work and seeing him every single day and how special this could be, so I couldn’t sit here and tell you whether I’m going to be here, want to be here, don’t want to be here. This is exactly where I’m at right now, and I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else.”
Beckham clarified Friday that his comments had nothing to do about his level of happiness playing for the Browns.
Ok😑😑😑… I NEVER said I was not happy in Cleveland, just like everyone else I’m hopeful for better results. Period. Next story plzz 😭 …
— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) December 6, 2019
Jay Glazer believes former Packer HC Mike McCarthy could be a good fit for the Browns if they elect to move on from Freddie Kitchens after just one year.
Other speculative candidates Glazer thinks could make sense for Cleveland include Ron Rivera, Ravens DC Don “Wink” Martindale and OC Greg Roman.
OUT for Week 14: CB Robert Jackson (ankle)
DOUBTFUL for Week 14: S Eric Murray (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: WR Marquise Brown (ankle), CB Marlon Humphrey (thigh), LB Patrick Onwuasor (ankle), WR Seth Roberts (knee)