- Bengals HC Zac Taylor said Friday that DE Sam Hubbard (knee) will be a game-time decision. (Jay Morrison)
- OUT for Week 14: WR A.J. Green (ankle), DE Sam Hubbard (knee), TE Drew Sample (ankle), S Brandon Wilson (hand)
- Bengals claimed OT Isaiah Prince off waivers from the Dolphins. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed S Brandon Wilson on injured reserve.
On Thursday, Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr told reporters that he wasn’t sure about what his future holds.
“What the does the future hold? I don’t know,” Beckham said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “No one knows what the future holds tomorrow. I couldn’t tell you. My locker is right next to one of the people that mean the most to me in the world [Jarvis Landry]. I think about coming to work and seeing him every single day and how special this could be, so I couldn’t sit here and tell you whether I’m going to be here, want to be here, don’t want to be here. This is exactly where I’m at right now, and I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else.”
Beckham clarified Friday that his comments had nothing to do about his level of happiness playing for the Browns.
Ok😑😑😑… I NEVER said I was not happy in Cleveland, just like everyone else I’m hopeful for better results. Period. Next story plzz 😭 …
— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) December 6, 2019
- Jay Glazer believes former Packer HC Mike McCarthy could be a good fit for the Browns if they elect to move on from Freddie Kitchens after just one year.
- Other speculative candidates Glazer thinks could make sense for Cleveland include Ron Rivera, Ravens DC Don “Wink” Martindale and OC Greg Roman.
- OUT for Week 14: CB Robert Jackson (ankle)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: S Eric Murray (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: WR Marquise Brown (ankle), CB Marlon Humphrey (thigh), LB Patrick Onwuasor (ankle), WR Seth Roberts (knee)