- The Cleveland Browns worked out OT Brant Weiss on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Browns re-signed DB Jeremiah McKinnon to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Ravens LB C.J. Mosley admitted he’s not 100 percent healthy in regards to his knee injury, but he’s still feeling pretty good. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said that CB Cyrus Jones will be in the mix for the returner job along with John Brown.
- According to Harbaugh, they could promote WRs Tim White or Janarion Grant from practice squad their practice squad on Saturday. (Jamison Hensley)
- The Baltimore Ravens worked out LB Alvin Jones on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
“Now granted, I think Le’Veon’s one of the best in the business, I think we all understand that and can agree on that,” Roethlisberger said, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “But what James needs to understand — and he’s gonna say the right things, and he should [as] a younger guy with a veteran, awesome football player ahead of him — but when Le’Veon comes back, in no way, shape or form should James just say, ‘OK, it’s all yours. I’m gonna sit back and when you need me, use me.’ And I will push for James to get as much run as we can because we’ve seen some great things from him in all phases of football. He’s picking up blitzes, he’s catching the ball, he’s running hard and making plays and playing with a passion, so we need to keep using that.”
Roethlisberger added that he’s been dealing with an elbow injury that has forced him to adjust his throwing mechanics.
“I was just dealing with a little bit of an elbow issue,” Roethlisberger said, via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “It made me drop my elbow a little bit for the comfort factor, which causes the ball to sail. . . .
“We’ve been dealing with it. It’s something I need to mentally get over in terms of my throwing motion. I’ve got to keep the arm high to keep the ball driving instead of sailing, that’s all.”