- According to TMZ Sports, the marijuana charges against Browns WR Antonio Callaway have been dismissed and he was sentenced to probation for driving on a suspended license.
- Callaway was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana after cops found a small amount and some gun parts in his car during a traffic stop last summer.
- Jeff Zrebiec lists LT Ronnie Stanley, OLB Matthew Judon and K Justin Tucker as some extension candidates worth watching for the Ravens this offseason.
- Ravens TE Hayden Hurst posted on his Instagram account that he had a screw removed from his injured foot and is completely recovered.
Steelers GM Kevin Colbert said OLB Bud Dupree had the “best year” of his career in 2018 and hopes he can continue his progress next season.
“Bud Dupree had his best year last year,” Colbert said, via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune. “Collectively, he and T.J were pretty good. Does Bud still have more? Absolutely. Bud is a starter on a winning team. … From an effort standpoint, it’s not a lack of effort. It’s turning effort into more production. Can he? Will he? We’ll see.”
- Colbert also told reporters on Wednesday that they still believe K Chris Boswell can return to his prior form and will allow him to compete for the job in training camp: “We believe Boz can do better than he did (in ’18). We believe he can find his way out of that. There will be competition for Boz (at camp and during the preseason.” (Bob Labriola)