- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes Bengals DT Andrew Billings is expected to have a healthy market in free agency.
- NBC Sports’ Peter King notes that LSU QB Joe Burrow made it clear in his meeting with the team that he would like for Cincinnati to re-sign WR A.J. Green. The Bengals are expected to franchise tag Green.
- Fresno State OL Netane Muti has met with 27 teams, of which the Bengals are one of the ones that have shown the most interest. (Thor Nystrom)
- The Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec writes that while the Ravens are willing to listen to offers for TE Hayden Hurst, it would likely take a second-round pick or multiple Day 3 picks to make a deal worthwhile.
- Zrebiec says the Ravens want CB Jimmy Smith back on a short deal at $7 million per year, while Smith wants a little more and a multi-year commitment.
- Ravens DT Michael Pierce is another player Baltimore seems willing to let test the open market, though if no huge market develops Zrebiec adds Pierce could return.
- Zrebiec doesn’t see the Ravens using a midround pick on a quarterback like Oklahoma QB Jalen Hurts since they already have Robert Griffin and Trace McSorley on the roster.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!