- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out LB Vontaze Burfict (concussion), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (concussion), LB Kevin Minter (hamstring) and LB Nick Vigil (ankle) for Sunday’s game.
- The Bengals also have RB Joe Mixon (concussion) and S Shawn Williams both down as being questionable for Week 15.
- Bills HC Sean McDermott announced Friday that Tyrod Taylor will start for them this weekend against the Dolphins. (Sal Capaccio)
- According to McDermott, rookie QB Nathan Peterman remains in the concussion protocol. (Mike Rodak)
- McDermott said that WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee) will practice on Friday and he “feels good” about him playing Sunday. (Mike Rodak)
- The Bills ruled out backup LT Cordy Glenn, Peterman, and G John Miller (ankle) for Sunday.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Broncos aren’t convinced that their quarterback of the future is on their roster right now and their No. 1 goal entering the offseason will be to find a franchise quarterback.
- According to Rapoport, the Broncos are willing to draft another quarterback high in round one, spend big money on a free agent such as Drew Brees or Kirk Cousins, or trade for a veteran such as Chiefs QB Alex Smith.
- According to Matt Miller of B/R, there are rumors circulating within the scouting community that new Browns GM John Dorsey is planning to fire the team’s entire scouting staff.
- The Cleveland Browns officially list CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun as doubtful and CB Jamar Taylor, CB Darius Hillary and WR Matt Hazel as questionable for Week 15.