Bengals broadcaster Dave Lapham said Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict‘s hip injury could cost him between 2-4 weeks and prevent him from returning after their Week 9 bye.
“He’s out for more than this week. He may not be back after the bye. That hip could cost him 2-4 weeks,” said Lapham, per James Rapien.
- The Bengals have already ruled out Burfict for Week 8’s game.
- Bills HC Sean McDermott said RB LeSean McCoy‘s status for Monday Night’s game has yet to be determined as he is still going through the concussion protocol. (Mike Rodak)
- The Bills have ruled out QB Josh Allen (elbow), RB Taiwan Jones (neck), and DE Trent Murphy (knee) from Sunday’s game and listed McCoy as questionable.
- The Browns have downgraded WR De’Mari Scott (shoulder) to out for Week 8’s game against the Steelers. (Scott Petrak)
- TMZ Sports reports that Browns WR Antonio Callaway was cited for speeding hours before their game against the Chargers last week.
- According to Vic Tafur, there haven’t been any teams interested in trading for Raiders S Karl Joseph, who has been on the trading block for some time now. Tafur notes that Joseph has been dealing with a hamstring injury that has likely impacted his interest up to this point.
- Tafur adds it’s believed the Raiders would trade CB Gareon Conley “if the price was right.”