- The Cincinnati Enquirer’s Paul Dehner Jr. rates linebacker as the top need for the Bengals.
- Michigan LB Devin Bush should be available at the Bengals first pick at No. 11, but Dehner says how the Bengals haven’t historically valued linebacker high in the first round.
- Dehner mentions Notre Dame’s Trevon Coney, Utah’s Cody Barton and Minnesota’s Blake Cashman as mid-round prospects to keep an eye on.
- According to Mike Klis, the Broncos could target Notre Dame DT Jerry Tillery, Texas DL Charles Omenihu, Ohio State DL Dre’Mont Jones or Texas A&M DT Kingsley Keke in the second through fourth rounds to bolster their defensive line.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that there’s a belief in some circles that if quarterback Kyler Murray is available to the Raiders at No. 4 overall, Oakland will be tempted to take him.
- However, Florio adds that the Raiders will likely consider defense first with their No 4 overall pick with Alabama DT Quinnen Williams, Houston DT Ed Oliver, Ohio State DE Nick Bosa and Clemson DE Clelin Ferrell being names to watch.