- Jonathan Jones of CBS Sports reports that the Bengals are not using DT Geno Atkins as often due to a pesky shoulder injury.
- Jones also believes that the Bengals may end up keeping several of their possible trade candidates due to both the COVID-19 situation and the possible changes in salary cap next year.
- Among players who could possibly be traded, Jones mentions Atkins, DE Carlos Dunlap, OL Billy Price, WR A.J. Green, and WR John Ross.
- The Bengals are bringing in DB Jalen Davis for a tryout this week, according to Albert Breer.
Browns’ LB Mack Wilson has played in four games but still says he is feeling the effects of a knee hyperextension that he suffered and wishes he could stay on the field in passing situations.
- When examining trade candidates on the Jaguars, Ben Volin of the Boston Globe lists G Andrew Norwell, C Brandon Linder, G A.J. Cann, and WR Keelan Cole as players to watch.
- Jaguars activated RB Devine Ozigbo from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars promoted S Doug Middleton and TE Eric Saubert to their active roster.
- Jaguars placed RB Chris Thompson on COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)