Bengals HC Zac Taylor said they are being diligent with RB Joe Mixon (foot) after not appearing in Friday’s practice. Mixon has been officially ruled out.
“We’re just trying to be smart with him,” said Taylor, via Ben Baby.
As for the Bengals not placing Mixon on the injured reserve given he’s been out of the lineup for three weeks, Taylor they are making the “best decisions” for the organization and Mixon.
“I’ll be honest. I don’t care what people are asking. We just try to make the best decisions for the club and the player and that’s the decision we made,” said Taylor, via Baby.
- The following Bengals’ assistant coaches will miss Week 11 due to COVID-19 protocols: WRs coach Bob Bicknell, CBs coach Steve Jackson, and Ss coach Rob Livingston. (Jay Morrison)
- OUT for Week 11: RB Joe Mixon (foot).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 11: DT Margus Hunt (illness), T Fred Johnson (illness), G Alex Redmond (biceps), WR Mike Thomas (hamstring), DT Xavier Williams (back)
- Browns HC Kevin Stefanski refused to speculate on whether DE Myles Garrett could return for Week 12 from the COVID-19 list. (Scott Petrak)
- Stefanski said he is hopeful that RT Jack Conklin and K Cody Parkey will be activated off the COVID-19 list on Saturday and play in Sunday’s game. (Petrak)
- Browns placed DE Myles Garrett on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 11: G Wyatt Teller (calf), LB Mack Wilson (hip)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said that a practice squad WR Dez Bryant is a “possibility” to be promoted for Week 11. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ravens placed QB Trace McSorley on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Ravens released TE Xavier Grimble from their practice squad.
- DOUBTFUL for Week 11: DT Calais Campbell (calf), DT Brandon Williams (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 11: L.J. Fort (finger), CB Jimmy Smith (ankle)