- Coley Harvey writes that if the concerns regarding WR Percy Harvin are accurate, “you don’t touch him with a 50-foot pole if you’re Cincinnati. It doesn’t matter how dynamic and explosive he may be.”
- Harvey believes drafting a wide receiver is in play for the Bengals.
- Harvey expects Ryan Hewitt to remain in the H-Back role, which means they’re unlikely to draft a fullback.
- They may have to look for a tight end in free agency or the draft if they can’t keep Jermaine Gresham.
- According to Harvey, Bills DE Jerry Hughes and Broncos DT Terrance Knighton are both realistic free agent targets for the Bengals.
- Greg Hardy, on the other hand, is likely to be out of their price range.
- Harvey also suggests Dolphins TE Charles Clay and Browns TE Jordan Camerson as guys to keep an eye on at tight end.
- ESPN’s Mike Wells doesn’t see any reason why GM Ryan Grigson should be on a short leash with the Colts.
- By no means a surprise, but Wells doesn’t see the Colts keeping RB Trent Richardson.
- Wells can see the Colts looking for a receive in free agency or in the later rounds of the draft.
- Wells believes the Colts should pursue Ndamukong Suh in free agency.
- Michael DiRocco fully expects the Jaguars to target receiver upgrades in free agency.
- DiRocco can see the Jaguars targeting free agent TEs like Julius Thomas and Charles Clay.
- DiRocco believes it would be a “waste of money” for the Jaguars to target Ndamukong Suh in free agency.
- Jamison Hensley writes that the Ravens would ideally have extensions in place for DT Haloti Ngata and G Marshal Yanda. However, if they had to choose just one, Hensley believes it would be Ngata.
- Hensley would take Washington CB Marcus Peters over the likes of Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong, and Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon because Peters is the best all-around cornerback and it addresses a major need.
- Hensley doesn’t see the Ravens going after unrestricted free agents like Broncos S Rahim Moore.
- Instead, Hensley mentions that they’re more likely to keep an eye out for cap casualties like Raiders S Tyvon Branch.
- Hensley views cornerback and wide receiver as the Ravens top needs.
- According to Hensley, the odds of Baltimore bringing in a veteran QB are “very good” and suggests Josh McCown, Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy and Matt Flynn as potential options.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!