- Bills HC Sean McDermott said Monday that rookie QB Nathan Peterman should be cleared from the concussion protocol and ready to practice this week. (Mike Rodak)
- Broncos HC Vance Joseph said they have not made a decision on their starting quarterback for Week 16’s game. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Joseph explained that while Brock Osweiler played well in relief for them last week, they want to see what Paxton Lynch can do if possible: “Brock played well. … But we have a lot of things going on as far as the QB deal. We want to see Paxton play some. That’s the truth. We have to see where he is as a player going into the offseason.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Regarding QB Trevor Siemian‘s future with the team, Joseph said: “I’m not sure. That’s a question we’ll all have to answer after the season, a number of us.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Broncos DE Jared Crick (back, injured reserve) said he’s hoping to re-sign with Denver next year. (Mike Klis)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Jaguars WR Marqise Lee got good news on Monday following an MRI, as he’s expected to back by the playoffs or sooner.
Texans HC Bill O’Brien told reporters on Monday that he will never resign as the head coach of the team, despite talk that he and Houston could be headed towards a split after the season
“I will never resign as head coach of the Houston Texans. I didn’t even read the story, was told about it a little bit,” O’Brien said. “Best thing to do would be to ask the person who wrote it where they get their info.”