- The Bills were negotiating with the Steelers and Brown’s agent at the same time. However, Carucci says that as talks unfolded, it became clear that the trade was going nowhere.
- Sources tell Carucci that the Bills were confident if they met Brown’s financial demands and the Steelers price, Brown would have happily joined them.
- According to Vic Carruci, an NFL source says there’s “zero truth” to a report the Bills are interested in signing franchise-tagged Seahawks DE Frank Clark.
- Alabama State OT Tytus Howard reportedly met with the OL coaches for the Bills and Eagles before his pro day. (NFL Draft Diamonds)
- Volin says that it could be this year if the Raiders draft Kyler Murray or it could be next year, as they head to Las Vegas.
- Vic Tafur of the Athletic takes look at some free agents he believes the Raiders should consider signing this offseason.