Broncos’ DT Shelby Harris discussed his symptoms during COVID-19 and knew he wouldn’t have been able to play through them.
“I just didn’t feel right,” Harris said, via Pro Football Talk. “It was just weird. It was the weird nerve pain. For me, that was crazy. The only reason I say all this stuff is because we don’t know much about COVID. We need to be open about the experiences we have because more than likely people have been going through things that they may not realize are associated with COVID.”
- According to Ian Rapoport, Broncos DC Ed Donatell is feeling “much better” after recovering from COVID-19 but plans on missing Week 13’s game as a precautionary measure. Rapoport adds that Donatell should be back with the team next week.
- Broncos promoted LB Josh Watson, TE Troy Fumagalli and S Alijah Holder to their active roster.
- Broncos activated FB/TE Andrew Beck from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Browns WR Jarvis Landry felt like his eight reception, 143 yards and one touchdown performance in Week 12 was “huge” for him after returning from injured reserve.
“It’s huge. I feel like I’m, in a sense, just getting started, so I’m excited,” Landry said, via Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal. “I hope that more opportunities come. It challenges me, obviously, to continue to work hard, to continue to get my hands on the ball in practice and to continue to earn the trust of the coaches that have to be able to call these plays and put me in these type of situations for this team to make those type of plays.”
Landry said that Browns QB Baker Mayfield is “leading us” as an organization and is playing at a high level.
“He’s leading us,” Landry said. “He’s a big part of our success thus far, and where we want to go in the future, he’s going to have to continue to play at a high level.”
- Browns activated S Tedric Thompson from the exempt list. (NFLTR)
- Browns promoted WR Ja’Marcus Bradley to their active roster.
Texans’ interim HC Romeo Crennel said RB David Johnson is on track to be activated from injured reserve and play in Week 13.
“He’s been looking halfway decent at practice,” said Crennel, via Aaron Wilson. “Hopefully, that will continue through the day. If it does, then we look forward to having him available.”
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans RB C.J. Prosise has been ruled out from Week 13 due to a stomach-illness not related to COVID-19.
- According to Wilson, Texans CB Gareon Conley underwent his second surgery on his ankle and will remain on injured reserve.
- Texans LT Laremy Tunsil said he is glad to be back after missing a week with a non-COVID-19 related illness: “I was out for a week and whatever I had, I don’t want to have it again.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Texans activated RB David Johnson from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Texans promoted WR Steven Mitchell, LB Kyle Emanuel and WR Chad Hansen to their active roster.
- Texans placed RB Cullen Gillaspia on injured reserve.