- Per Ryan O’Halloran of the Denver Post, Broncos HC Vic Fangio is “not optimistic” OLB Von Miller will play in the final two games of the season.
- Miller has started running as he rehabs dislocated ankle ligaments suffered in training but has yet to return to practice.
- Fangio doesn’t think CB Bryce Callahan will need a third surgery on his foot. (Troy Renck)
- He also expects K Brandon McManus to clear the COVID-19 protocols and return to kick this week. (Renck)
- Fangio said Broncos third-round CB Michael Ojemudia deserved to be ejected for throwing a punch Saturday: “It’s disappointing. It was a poor decision at that time. Hopefully, it’s something he learns form and it never happens again.” (Renck)
- Chargers DE Joey Bosa is in the concussion protocol. (Jeff Miller)
- Chargers activated OT Trey Pipkins from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Per Herbie Teope of the Kansas City Star, Chiefs HC Andy Reid said RT Mitchell Schwartz is making progress in his return from injured reserve with a back injury but he’ll leave the date of his return up to the medical staff.
- Reid added he doesn’t know if Schwartz will be back for the playoffs.