- Mike Klis reports that Broncos RT Demar Dotson and G Austin Schlottmann are the two players who had to self-isolate today for being in “close contact” with G Graham Glasgow. According to Klis, both players tested negative Friday and feel fine.
- The Denver Broncos are bringing in WR Kendall Hinton for a visit this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Broncos placed G Graham Glasgow on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- OUT for Week 8: TE Andrew Beck (hamstring), WR Diontae Spencer (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: LB Jeremiah Attaochu (quadricep), TE Jake Butt (hamstring), T Demar Dotson (not injury related), RB Phillip Lindsay (concussion), WR Tim Patrick (hamstring), G Austin Schlottmann (not injury related)
Broncos’ HC Vic Fangio thinks that the Chargers’ have certainly found their franchise quarterback in rookie QB Justin Herbert.
“I think it’s been a good job both by him and their coaches,’’ said Fangio, via Mike Klis of 9news.com. “He’s under center a good bit, so obviously he’s adjusted to that very well. And that’s kudos to him, especially with no offseason and a shortened training camp. He looks very comfortable under center. Kudos to their coaches for putting in some of the stuff he ran in college that he felt comfortable with and had success with. But also this guy’s just very talented. Looks to me like he’s made up of the right stuff to be a quarterback in the NFL. And fortunate for them and unfortunate for us I think they found their quarterback for the next 10, 15 years.’’
- Chargers placed OL Trey Pipkins on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- OUT for Week 8: G Trai Turner (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: T Bryan Bulaga (back), T Storm Norton (knee), QB Tyrod Taylor (ribs)
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden told reporters that RT Trent Brown has been cleared to practice after dealing with COVID-19. Gruden added that they want to see where Brown is at in terms of his conditioning upon returning from the virus: “He did have COVID-19, which is a serious deal.” (Jerry McDonald)
- Raiders’ DC Paul Guenther says that DL David Irving is a “work in progress.” and added that the team is attempting to get his “conditioning up.” (Paul Gutierrez)
- Raiders activated RT Trent Brown and CB Damon Arnette from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 8: DE Arden Key (foot)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: WR Bryan Edwards (foot, ankle)