- Dan Graziano reports that the Jarvis Landry‘s new contract with the Browns will pay him a total of $75.5 million over the next five years and includes $34 million fully guaranteed and $47 million in injury guarantees.
- Graziano points out that Landry’s average pay of $15.1 million a year ranks fifth among current receiver contracts, just ahead of Bengals WR A.J. Green.
- The new money average from 2019-22 is about $14.9M per year, according to Graziano.
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports that Steelers franchise RB Le’Veon Bell is working out in Miami while the team begins voluntary offseason workouts.
- According to Fowler, Bell is expected to stay away from the team while franchise tag negotiations are ongoing, but he plans to workout rigorously over the next few months.
- Fowler notes that Steelers will pay out workout bonuses to TE Vance McDonald ($150,000) and RT Marcus Gilbert ($50,000).
- Southern Miss S Tarvarius Moore visited with the Steelers on Wednesday.
Texans QB Deshaun Watson stressed that he has no plans to change how he plays the game after suffering a torn ACL last year.
“My game’s not changing,” Watson said, via ESPN.com. “Whatever you [saw] last year is going to be the same, if not better. I’ve dealt with adversity before, had injuries before. I didn’t let that slow me down. It just changed my attitude about the game. A lot of people would think that I’d come back hesitant, but I’m going to make sure I come back more forceful and with a stronger and more intense attitude.”
- Missouri WR J’Mon Moore visited with the Texans. (Aaron Wilson)
- Wisconsin LB Leon Jacobs visited with the Texans. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Titans hosting Florida State edge rusher Josh Sweat on a top-30 pre-draft visit on Wednesday. (Cameron Wolfe)
- WKU QB Mike White, Texas LB Malik Jefferson and Wake Forest S Jessie Bates visited Titans this week. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Middle Tennessee WR Richie James is visiting with the Titans on Tuesday. (Tony Pauline)