- Chargers HC Anthony Lynn told reporters on Friday that while they like K Nick Novak, it’s possible they could bring in some free agent kickers for workouts in the coming days.
- Colts QB Jacoby Brissett is no longer listed on the team’s injury report, which implies he’ll return as the team’s starter for Week 12’s game.
- The Colts officially ruled out TE Darrell Daniels (hamstring) and DT Hassan Ridgeway (shoulder) and have G Kyle Kalis (knee) and DE Margus Hunt (illness) both as questionable.
Patriots WR Brandin Cooks mentioned that he would “absolutely” like to finish out his career in New England.
“It just matches my personality,” Cooks said, via Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald. “The way things are structured, the way they go about their business, it’s just a great place. Obviously, it’s not an easy place to play, but nothing good in life comes easy.”
Cooks did, however, say that he doesn’t want to comment on his contract situation with the Patriots.
“I’m not thinking about it, not even thinking about that,” Cooks said.
- The Patriots officially ruled out C David Andrews (illness), WR Chris Hogan (shoulder) and OT Marcus Cannon (ankle), and have TE Martellus Bennett (hamstring/shoulder) down as doubtful for Week 12.
- The Raiders officially ruled out CB David Amerson (foot) for Sunday’s game against the Broncos and have WR Cordarrelle Patterson (hip), G Gabe Jackson (ankle), WR Johnny Holton (concussion), and LB Cory James (knee) all down as questionable.