- Ben Volin mentions that one underrated aspect of the Chargers possible pursuit of Tom Brady is the fact that they have to start paying off their $650 million relocation fee.
- With cash a little tight for the Chargers, Volin says they may not be willing to meet Brady’s asking price.
- New Chargers G Trai Turner says he has no hard feelings about being traded to Los Angeles: “I have no hard feelings. I know it’s business.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Matt Verderame of FanSided considers the Raiders to be a logical trade partner for disgruntled Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue, given that they have $50 million in cap space and enough draft capital to get a deal done.
- Verderame suggests the Raiders trade their No. 19 overall pick and a third-rounder for Ngakoue.
- As for Ngakoue’s possible contract, Verderame writes that he could receive a five-year deal in the $105 million range with the majority of his guaranteed money provided through the first three years.
- Verderame also believes that Browns’ free-agent LB Joe Schobert would be a “quality pick up” for the Raiders with Chiefs DB Kendall Fuller being another player worth keeping an eye on.
- The Steelers met with Florida WR Van Jefferson at the Combine. (Mark Kaboly)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!