- According to Armando Salguero, Dolphins TE Clive Walford is a healthy scratch for Week 17’s game and did not travel with the team to New England.
- Salguero adds that Walford is not being disciplined but there is “obviously other stuff going on” behind the scenes.
- Tom Pelissero of NFL Media mentions that Dolphins offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo is set to be a free agent after the season.
- Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that Jaguars owner Shad Khan has not ruled out making sweeping changes, but he has yet to make a final decision either way on his coaching staff and front office.
- According to La Canfora, Khan has been intrigued by the success of the Patriots in the past, and if he does decide to make changes to the team, he’s expected to explore candidates with ties to New England.
- La Canfora says there has been a “strong sense” within the Jaguars since midseason that major changes were coming beyond just parting ways with executive VP Tom Coughlin. In fact, La Canfora says scouts and coaches have been reaching out to associates around the league trying to line up future jobs.
- Jaguars have officially downgraded RB Leonard Fournette (illness) from questionable to doubtful for Week 17 due to illness, while CB A.J. Bouye (wrist) has been ruled out. (Adam Schefter)
- Ralph Vacchiano of SNY lists CB Trumaine Johnson, WR Quincy Enunwa, G Brian Winters, CB Daryl Roberts and WR Josh Bellamy as potential roster cuts for the Jets this offseason
- Vacchiano mentions that Jets WR Robby Anderson is going to want more than $10 million per season as part of a long-term deal and may have priced his way out of New York.
- Jets claimed TE Ross Travis off of waivers from the Colts. (NFLTR)
- Jets placed G Alex Lewis and OL Tom Compton on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jets promoted OL Ben Braden to their active roster.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!