- Tony Pauline reports that the belief from league insiders in Dallas right now is that the Browns will take Baker Mayfield at No. 1 overall.
- From there, Pauline expects the Browns to trade to trade down from No. 4 overall.
- Sources have told Albert Breer that the Browns’ asking price for No. 4 overall is pretty high.
- Breer says that if the Colts are able to trade out of the No. 6 spot, UTSA DE Marcus Davenport is someone to watch.
- However, if the Colts stay at No. 6, Breer thinks Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds make sense for them.
- The Colts may be reluctant to trade down too far, according to Breer.
- If the Raiders are to make a trade, Breer says it would be more contingent on how the quarterbacks come off the board.
- One name to watch for the Raiders, according to Breer, is Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey.
- Should Oakland go defense, Breer says they’ve done a lot of work on Marcus Davenport, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Denzel Ward.
- Tony Pauline hears that the Ravens are working the phones in an attempt to trade out of the No. 16 pick.
- If they can move back, Pauline says Iowa C James Daniels will be among their targets in round one.
- Aaron Wilson reports that if Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey is off the board, UCLA OT Kolton Miller is someone the Ravens are focusing on.
- The Ravens have also come up as a team who could trade down in round one.