- Buccaneers HC Bruce Arians said that the three players that have gone on injured reserve during the season — QB Blaine Gabbert, LB Jack Cichy, S Justin Evans, and OL Zack Bailey — are all done for the year. (Greg Auman)
- According to Arians, Evans will need another surgery on his other foot once he’s done rehabbing from his current surgery.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers officially ruled out DE Carl Nassib (groin), LB Anthony Nelson (hamstring), and CB M.J. Stewart (knee) for Week 11 and list CB Carlton Davis (hip) as questionable.
- The Atlanta Falcons officially ruled out RB Devonta Freeman (foot), TE Austin Hooper (knee), and S Kemal Ishmael (concussion) for Week 11.
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera said Friday that LT Greg Little, who is out of the concussion protocol, has looked good so far and could place 60 snaps in Week 11 if need be. (David Newton)
- Rivera mentioned that recently added RB Mike Davis will not be active on Sunday, but there’s a chance WR Donte Moncrief and CB Corn Elder could be active. (Joe Person)
- The Carolina Panthers officially ruled out CB Ross Cockrell (quadricep) for Week 11 and list G Dennis Daley (groin) as doubtful and CB Donte Jackson (hip) as questionable.