- ESPN’s Bill Barnwell highlights Colts RB Marlon Mack as potential trade bait if another team loses a starting running back before the start of the season.
- While the Colts were rumored to be interested in trading up for QB Jordan Love, the Athletic’s Bob McGinn said Indianapolis only would have considered Love if he fell to their second pick in round 2 at No. 44 overall.
- ESPN’s Bill Barnwell says the Jaguars’ additions at wide receiver could leave Keelan Cole and Chris Conley fighting for one roster spot.
- Jaguars restructured G Andrew Norwell’s contract. (NFLTR)
- ESPN’s Bill Barnwell thinks the Texans could trade or cut WR Kenny Stills if he doesn’t take a pay cut.
- The Texans signed undrafted Penn State LB Jan Johnson to a deal that includes $15,000 guaranteed and a $5,000 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- Houston’s deal for highly regarded undrafted Georgia WR Tyler Simmons included $75,000 guaranteed, $50,000 of his base salary is also guaranteed and he received a $25,000 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
Titans GM Jon Robinson spoke on The Midday 180 about the team potentially signing free agent Jadeveon Clowney, saying that nothing was imminent.
“Like I’ve said numerous times now there are several guys who are still free agents who are out there, that we’ve had discussions with,” Robinson said via Paul Kuharsky. “I would again echo what I’ve said: There is nothing imminent. We’ve had those talks. I don’t think — that’s not coming in at any point this afternoon…But we’ll continue to take stock of where the roster is at and work through things and if something manifests itself and we can figure it out with somebody that is a free agent now and we think it helps our football team then we’ll certainly entertain it.”
- Per Erik Bacharach of the Nashville Tennesseean, Titans QB Ryan Tannehill thinks his rapport with WR Corey Davis will be better in their second season together: “I definitely think my chemistry with Corey will grow this year. I know he has the talent, I’ve seen him make the plays. Really excited to see him continue to grow.”
- Jim Wyatt of the official team website would still give Titans OT Dennis Kelly the edge to start at right tackle over first-round OT Isaiah Wilson because of his experience and the challenging dynamics of this offseason for rookies.
- ESPN’s Bill Barnwell mentions Titans CB Chris Milton as a player whose roster spot is in danger after the draft.