- George Bremer says that Baylor WR Denzel Mims could be the big-bodied receiver that the Colts are looking for on offense, noting that Mims takes blocking seriously on a team that could have a run-heavy approach in 2020.
- Colts signing FB Roosevelt Nix. (NFLTR)
- Matt Miller of B/R mentions that the Jaguars could be a potential landing spot for free agent QB Cam Newton, considering that they could afford to sign him as a backup to Gardner Minshew.
- Depending on how Minshew does in year two, there could be an opportunity for Newton to make some starts, which is expected to be a big consideration for him.
- John Reid of Jacksonville.com mentions a playmaking-caliber wide receiver, a run-stopping defensive tackle, and a dependable offensive tackle as some of the Jaguars’ notable roster needs.
- As for potential first-round targets for the Jaguars, Reid suggests Auburn DT Derrick Brown, LSU CB Kristian Fulton, South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw, Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs, Louisville OT Mekhi Becton and Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy.
- According to Jordan Reid, the Jaguars have shown interest in Florida State CB Levonta Taylor.
- Jim Wyatt of TennesseeTitans.com sees the Titans’ draft needs as a defensive lineman, secondary help, and a backup running back.
- Wyatt suspects that the Titans will use their first pick to address a team need, unless a player with great value falls to them at No. 29 overall.
- Regarding Titans free agent CB Logan Ryan, Wyatt expects something to happen either in the next 10 days or shortly after the draft, whether it’s with the Titans or another team.
- Wyatt can see the Titans drafting a defensive lineman, despite the recent addition of Jack Crawford. He also isn’t ruling out Tennessee signing another free agency.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!