- Per the Athletic’s Nicki Jhabvala, Broncos HC Vic Fangio says LB Todd Davis “stands a good chance of playing” Sunday against the Packers.
- Fangio adds CB Bryce Callahan is questionable, while FB Andy Janovich and LB Joe Jones are both out.
- According to B.J. Kissel of the team website, Chiefs OT Eric Fisher, WR Tyreek Hill and RB Damien Williams didn’t practice Thursday.
- Chiefs RB LeSean McCoy did practice and should be able to play Sunday.
“I mean, he’s an All-Pro cornerback. He’d help us play the kind of defense we want to play…I like watching him play,” said Gutierrez’s source.
- Per the Athletic’s Vic Tafur, Raiders RB Josh Jacobs says he’s also dealing with an illness in addition to his hip injury and has lost 10 pounds.
- Vic Tafur mentions that Jacobs was limited in practice with a hip injury, but he still thinks the rookie running back is “good to go” for Sunday.
- Raiders G Richie Incognito will play in his first game since the end of the 2017 season after retiring, coming back and having his 2019 debut delayed by a two-game suspension related to a pair of disorderly conduct incidents: “It’ll be emotional for me and my family. It’s been a long trip to get back here. We’re just checking another box.” (Michael Wagaman)