- Broncos RT Ja’Wuan James tells Troy Renck that his left knee still “buckling” and he plans to talk to the front office and coaching staff about the injury.
- Renck says James is a candidate to be placed on injured reserve before the end of the season.
- The Broncos tried out P Ryan Anderson, P Cory Carter, P Trevor Daniel, P Shane Tripucka, LS Jacob Bobenmoyer, LS Wes Farnsworth and LB Christian Kuntz. (Howard Balzer)
- OUT for Week 15: DE Adam Gotsis (knee), T Ja’Wuan James (knee), G Ronald Leary (concussion), DE DeMarcus Walker (ankle), WR Juwann Winfree (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: TE Noah Fant (hip, foot), DE Dre’Mont Jones (ankle), LB Joseph Jones (back)
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said that DE Frank Clark is “heading in the right direction” after practicing Friday. (Herbie Teope)
- Reid did, however, add that Clark has another appointment with the specialist.
- OUT for Week 15: CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder), CB Rashad Fenton (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: DE Frank Clark (illness, shoulder), RB Damien Williams (rib, illness)
- Raiders rookie RB Josh Jacobs said his plan is to play on Sunday, but he wouldn’t guarantee it. (Scott Bair)
- According to Jacobs, his shoulder injury won’t require surgery after the season, but he’ll probably have to rest for a month or so to allow it time to heal.
- When asked if he was told that his shoulder can’t get worse by playing, Jacobs said: “You can say that but this is football.” (Vic Tafur)
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden said of how Jacobs has looked in practice: “Pretty good. He got work all three days. I think that’s a good sign. I don’t know how much he’ll play, don’t know 100% if he’ll play, but it does look pretty good.” (Adam Caplan)
- OUT for Week 15: WR Hunter Renfrow (rib)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: WR Marcell Ateman (ribs), T Trenton Brown (pectoral), S Erik Harris (hamstring), RB Josh Jacobs (shoulder), LB Marquel Lee (toe), LB Kyle Wilber (ankle), CB Daryl Worley (neck)