- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that Colts WR Donte Moncrief will undergo an MRI on Monday for the shoulder injury he sustained.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that the Dolphins are concerned RB Arian Foster will miss “at minimum” of one game with a groin injury.
- Foster will undergo an MRI Monday to determine the severity of the injury.
- Ian Rapoport reports that X-Rays on Lions RB Ameer Abdullah‘s injured foot came back negative.
- Detroit still has more tests scheduled for Abdullah, but this is at least a positive sign for him.