- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett said that DT David Irving is not with the team right now, as he’s dealing with a personal issue, but should be back on Thursday. (Calvin Watkins)
- Cowboys DE Taco Charlton indicated that he suffered a thumb injury and had his left hand “heavily wrapped” on Tuesday. (Brandon George)
- Cowboys WR Allen Hurns said the offense must do better at communicating and pointed out that he missed “two signals” from QB Dak Prescott in Week 5’s loss to the Texans. (Brandon George)
Eagles HC Doug Pederson was asked Wednesday about the possibility of adding another running back.
“Well, I’m sure that is a possibility,” Pederson said, via NFL.com. “[Executive vice president of football ops Howie Roseman] is going to continue to look and see what’s out there, see what’s available and see if there is somebody we need to bring in. But in the short term, we’re very confident in the guys we have and these guys have worked extremely hard and excited for their opportunity.”
- Pederson said Wednesday that RB Jay Ajayi didn’t seem to be seriously hurt and even had a couple nice carries after tearing ACL. (Les Bowen)
- Pederson mentioned that bringing in another running back is a possibility, but added that he’ll leave that up to Howie Roseman. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- The Eagles officially ruled out LB D.J. Alexander (quadricep), LB Nathan Gerry (ankle, knee), S Corey Graham (hamstring), DT Haloti Ngata (calf), and RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) for Thursday’s game against the Giants.