- According to Mike Fisher, if the Cowboys get the sense that the Jets can’t get a long-term extension done with S Jamal Adams, Dallas could circle back and offer a high pick for him.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN says it would take an “extraordinary offer” for the Jets to trade Adams.
- Eric Edholm of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Eagles have done some work on the 2020 quarterbacks prospects and he thinks they’ll take one on Day 3.
- Mike Kaye takes a look at four quarterbacks in the 2020 draft class that could be worth watching for the Eagles including Iowa QB Nate Stanley, Washington State QB Anthony Gordon, Florida International QB James Morgan and Colorado QB Steven Montez.
- The Athletic’s Zach Berman mentions running back as a position the Eagles could also address late in the draft. He says a reunion with RB Corey Clement after the draft is still possible, too.
- Berman points out the Eagles like to carry 16 offensive linemen on their 90-man roster heading into training camp, so Philadelphia will add around six more between now and then.
“It’s hard to say what exactly they teach that makes it so good,” said Fleming via Calvin Watkins. “I think one of their best attributes is teaching that mentality. In those offenses, the offensive line is a little bit more revered.”
“I really like playing for [Colombo] because he really does love what he does,” Fleming continued via Watkins. “He comes in with so much energy, so much juice every single day, week after week throughout the whole season. I don’t think there is ever a lull in it for him.”