Cowboys OL Travis Frederick, who is recovering from Guillain-Barre syndrome, said that he has begun regaining feelings in his hands.
“It’s starting to come back in my hands a little bit here, which is good,” Frederick said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “Now it’s more just numbness, no tingling, and it’s more in the tips.”
- Albert Breer says his feeling regarding Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley is that the Cowboys are probably the one team he’d leave his current job for.
- Breer notes that Jones family has a relationship with Riley, who recruited Jerry’s grandson.
- Cowboys LT Tyron Smith missed practice Wednesday due to back spasms, but returned on Thursday along with G Zack Martin. Both are expected to play Sunday against the Falcons. (Todd Archer)
“[He’s] day-to-day, quite frankly,” Pederson said, via Make Kaye of NJ.com. “Optimistic that he’ll play, so we’re going to see at the end of the day how he does and go from there.”
- Eagles WR Mike Wallace (broken fibula) said he just got his walking boot off two days ago, but he isn’t running yet and doesn’t know when he’ll return. (Jeff McLane)
After dealing with ankle and shoulder injuries, Redskins RB Adrian Peterson says he now feels “amazing” and getting closer to being 100 percent.
“I’m feeling good. Last week I actually started feeling all the way healthy,” Peterson said, via the Washington Post. “My shoulder, I’m back to bench pressing. I hadn’t did that in three weeks. So, I’m back to kind of doing the normal things that I was able to do. My ankle is feeling good. My body is just kind of feeling refreshed. The second half has been a blessing to me. [It was] a grind the first eight weeks and here now, as I stand in front of you guys, my body is feeling amazing. That’s big [considering] that we just started the second stretch and we have a big game coming up.”
- Redskins HC Dustin Hopkins (groin) did not practice on Thursday and HC Jay Gruden mentioned that Friday is the big day for his Week 11 status. (John Keim)
- The Redskins worked out five kickers earlier in the week in case they need to sign one. (NFLTR)