- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Friday that they will not be attending Colin Kaepernick’s workout tomorrow in Atlanta: “We’re not gonna have anybody there. We’ll look at the tape if we need any information there. We really like our quarterbacks.” (Jon Machota)
- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) said he is good to go for Sunday’s game at Detroit. (Todd Archer)
- The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled out G Connor Williams (knee) for Week 11 and list T La’el Collins (knee, back) and S Jeff Heath (shoulder, shoulder) as questionable.
- Eagle HC Doug Pederson said he thinks Jay Ajayi would be ready to play on Sunday. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Pederson mentioned that he assumes they will have someone at the Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday. (Michael Giardi)
- According to Pederson, RB Jordan Howard suffered a stinger near the end of the Bears game and hasn’t been cleared for contact yet. His availability for Sunday is unknown. (Jeff McLane)
- Pederson mentioned practice squad RB D’Angelo Henderson as a possibility to be added to their active roster. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- The Philadelphia Eagles officially ruled out LB Nigel Bradham (ankle), WR Alshon Jeffery (ankle), and RB Darren Sproles (quadricep) and for Week 11 and list RB Jordan Howard (shoulder) as questionable.
- Eagles signed RB Jay Ajayi. (NFLTR)
- Eagles placed RB Darren Sproles on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Regarding the situation involving Redskins S Montae Nicholson, interim HC Bill Callahan said it’s unclear if Nicholson will play on Sunday. (JP Finlay)
- The Redskins are still gathering facts and Callahan expressed deep condolences to the family of the young woman that passed away.
- The Washington Redskins officially ruled out TE Vernon Davis (concussion), WR Paul Richardson (hamstring), DT Tim Settle (hamstring), and RB Chris Thompson (toe) for Week 11 and list S Deshazor Everett (ankle) and S Montae Nicholson (ankle) as questionable.