- The Chicago Bears officially TE Dion Sims (concussion) for Sunday’s game against the Lions and list DT Bilal Nichols (knee) as questionable.
- Here’s a link to the Bears updated 2018 Cap Space. (NFLTR)
- The Detroit Lions officially ruled out G T.J. Lang (neck) and CB Darius Slay (knee) for Week 10 and list LB Eli Harold (shoulder) as doubtful.
- The Lions also have DE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder), RB Kerryon Johnson (ankle), LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (neck), and TE Luke Willson (shoulder) down as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Bears.
- Here’s a link to the Lions updated 2018 Cap Space. (NFLTR)
Packers veteran WR Randall Cobb says this season “just feels different… and it doesn’t feel good.”
“We’ve lost games before here, but this just feels different,” Cobb said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “And it doesn’t feel good. It’s not fun. But we’ve got to figure something out.
“We definitely need some momentum, we need to get a win. … Very frustrating and it’s tough. Because I know what we’re capable of and we’re not there. I don’t know what it is, but we’ve got to find a way to get it done.”