- Football Outsiders via ESPN lists offensive line as the biggest hole left on the Bears’ roster, as the line played poorly in 2019. Chicago added Germain Ifedi in free agency to potentially start at right guard but didn’t address the line in the draft until its final two picks in the seventh round.
- Because the Packers didn’t really sign or draft many players projected to be immediate contributors, the Athletic’s Matt Schneidman thinks Green Bay will be looking for major steps forward by LB Rashan Gary, TE Jace Sternberger, DT Kingsley Keke, WR Equanimeous St. Brown and LB Ty Summers.
- Schneidman mentions WR Taylor Gabriel as an available player Green Bay could consider. But he believes they’re happy with who they have on the roster.
- Football Outsiders via ESPN lists wide receiver as the biggest hole left on the Packers’ roster. While WR Allen Lazard flashed some promise to end the season, Green Bay will be relying on Devin Funchess, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, St. Brown and Jake Kumerow to fill out the receiving corps.
- The Packers gave $7,000 signing bonuses to the following undrafted free agents — OT Travis Bruffy, S Frankie Griffin, G Zack Jackson, LB Delontae Scott, WR Darrell Stewart and RB Patrick Taylor. (Rob Demovsky)
- Green Bay also guaranteed $20,000 of Bruffy’s base salary and $15,000 of Scott’s base salary.
- Green Bay announced former WR Ruvell Martin would be joining the team as a part of its inaugural minority coaching fellowship.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!