Bears QB Mitch Trubisky says that nothing will change in terms of him being aggressive as a running, despite the shoulder injury he suffered while scrambling.
“I would say I’ve done a real good job of getting yardage for this team, creating positive plays and causing trouble for the defenses while also protecting myself,” Trubisky said, via the Chicago Sun-Times. “Nothing’s going to change when I get back. I’m going to continue to stay aggressive and play ball the way I know how.”
Trubisky did, however, admit that he plans to “continue to work on my slides and make sure they’re cleaner.”
- The Bears have QB Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder), RB Benny Cunningham (ankle) and DB Sherrick McManis (hamstring) listed as doubtful and DT Akiem Hicks (Achilles) and DT Bilal Nichols (knee) down as questionable for Week 13.
- The Lions officially ruled out RB Kerryon Johnson (knee), FB Nick Bellore (ankle) and WR Brandon Powell (calf) for Sunday’s game and have TE Michael Roberts (shoulder) listed as doubtful.
- Detroit also has WR Bruce Ellington (back) and LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (neck) down as questionable.
- Lions signed WR Deontez Alexander to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Lions released DT John Atkins from the unit.
- The Packers officially list LT David Bakhtiari (knee), LG Lane Taylor (quadricep), WR Randall Cobb (hamstring), CB Kevin King (hamstring) and CB Bashaud Breeland (groin) as questionable for Week 13.
- Green Bay has ruled out DL Mike Daniels (foot), S Kentrell Brice (ankle, concussion), S Raven Greene (ankle), WR Trevor Davis (hamstring) and RB Tra Carson (rib).