- OUT for Week 14: DE Da’Shawn Hand (ankle), QB Matthew Stafford (hip, back)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: DE Austin Bryant (hip)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: CB Jamal Agnew (ankle), CB Rashaan Melvin (ribs)
- The Packers have moved former sixth-round DL James Looney to tight end.
- Regarding the change of position, Packers HC Matt LaFleur explained that coaches like how athletic Looney was playing for the scout team that they decided to move him to tight end. Looney is currently on their practice squad and will get a head start on making the transition. (Tom Silverstein)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: CB Tony Brown (heel), CB Kevin King (shoulder)
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer explained that WR Adam Thielen has not suffered a setback to the hamstring injury that has sidelined him the past three games. Zimmer believes Thielen is “getting really close” to returning to the lineup.
“I think he’s getting really close, but there’s really no sense to push it,” Zimmer said, via the Star-Tribune. “Like today, there’s really no sense to push it. We’ll see how it goes next week or, uh, tomorrow. . . .
Thielen returned for the Chiefs game, but was limited to playing just a handful of snaps.
“[Hamstring injuries] are all different,” Zimmer said. “We always get an MRI. Sometimes two or three MRIs to see where they’re at. And typically, at the end of the day, you have to trust the player.
“If the MRI looks pretty good, you trust the player. If the player says he can play, then you let him play. That’s kind of what happened a few weeks ago against Kansas City. That’s what happened. The MRI looked good, the player said he could play. Started to play and he couldn’t end up playing. So we’ve been cautious with it. We’ve had a couple more MRIs.”
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: WR Adam Thielen (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: T Riley Reiff (concussion)