- According to ESPN’s Jeff Dickerson, both Bears TEs Trey Burton and Adam Shaheen could be cut this offseason.
- Burton has struggled to recuperate and stay healthy following offseason sports hernia surgery and Shaheen has had his own health struggles in addition to failing to live up to expectations as a former second-round pick.
- According to ESPN’s Michael Rothstein, edge rusher, cornerback and linebacker are among the Lions’ top draft needs this offseason.
- Lions placed WR Marvin Jones on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed DT Frank Herron off the Dolphins’ practice squad.
- Detroit worked out the following players on Tuesday: RB Tra Carson, WR Jonathan Duhart, WR Emanuel Hall, and TE Matt Lengel. (Howard Balzer)
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky says wide receiver is a strong candidate for the Packers’ first-round pick this coming April.
- According to CBS Sports analyst and former agent Joel Corry, it’s unlikely that Vikings QB Kirk Cousins would agree to any kind of discount in an extension given that the whole reason he signed just a three-year deal with Minnesota a year ago was so he could have an opportunity for another contract at market value.
- ESPN’s Courtney Cronin writes the Vikings could very well use another first-round pick on a cornerback this year despite having former first-round picks Xavier Rhodes, Trae Waynes and Mike Hughes on the roster.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!