- Per the Athletic’s Matt Schneidman, Saints WR Emmanuel Sanders told NFL Media’s Rich Eisen he chose New Orleans over the Packers in free agency because of the weather and location: “It’s just Green Bay. That cold weather, Rich, I wasn’t trying to do it.”
- New Packers WR Devin Funchess‘ deal is for one-year, $2.5 million including a $1 million signing bonus. It also includes up to $250,000 in per-game roster bonuses and a $3.75 million incentive bonus for receptions, receiving yards, and touchdowns. (Aaron Wilson)
- LSU OT Saahdiq Charles had a private visit with the Packers canceled from the pandemic shutdown. (Justin Melo)
- Charles did have a formal interview with Green Bay at the Combine.
- ESPN’s Courtney Cronin reports the Giants and Browns were among several serious suitors for Vikings S Anthony Harris, who was reportedly available for a trade after Minnesota franchise-tagged him.
- Cronin says both a trade and an extension with Minnesota remain on the table for Harris. She also says a potential scenario could involve trading Harris to the Redskins for LT Trent Williams.
- Texas A&M DT Justin Madubuike had a pre-draft video meeting with the Vikings. (Justin Melo)
- LSU OT Saahdiq Charles had a formal interview with the Vikings at the Combine. (Justin Melo)
- Texas S Brandon Jones had a formal interview with the Vikings at the Combine. (Justin Melo)
- Baylor DL James Lynch had a formal interview with the Vikings at the Combine. (Justin Melo)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!