Home Bears NFC North Notes: Bears, Lions, Vikings
- Lions HC Matt Patricia said of the medical plan for Matthew Stafford: “I’m not going to go into the details of that, but there are different things that our doctors are doing, everybody’s doing to hit those markers when we get to ’em. He’s doing great. He’s doing fine, normal. Studying, getting ready to go, helping everybody around him, you know, prepare, which is great.” (Michael Rothstein)
- When asked if there is any scenario where Stafford plays in Week 11, Patricia said: “Not this Sunday, no.“
- Patricia told reporters on Friday that RB Kerryon Johnson (injured reserve) is on track with his recovery. (Justin Rogers)
- As for DL Austin Bryant, Patricia said he’s been getting increased reps at different situations and he’s getting closer to being ready to go.
- Patricia added that RB Ty Johnson made a positive step in the concussion protocol and practiced in a limited capacity on Thursday. (Justin Rogers)
- The Detroit Lions officially ruled out DE Da’Shawn Hand (ankle), QB Matthew Stafford (hip, back), and T Rick Wagner (concussion) for Week 11 and list DT Damon Harrison (groin, not injury related), RB Ty Johnson (concussion), P Sam Martin (abdomen), DE Romeo Okwara (groin), and S Tracy Walker (knee) as questionable.