- According to Matt Maiocco, the 49ers will exercise DL DeForest Buckner‘s fifth-year option, unless they’re able to get a long-term extension in place before the deadline.
According to Miller, most NFL decision-makers expect the Packers to draft a linebacker or wide receiver with their first pick in the first round.
- Tom Pelissero reports that the Packers worked out Princeton QB John Lovett, who could end up playing fullback in the NFL and contributing on special teams.
- Seahawks GM John Schneider said Thursday that he doesn’t expect franchise DE Frank Clark to hold out and extension talks between the two parties are still ongoing. (Bob Condotta)
- According to Schneider, signing Russell Wilson doesn’t impact Clark and they had already budgeted his tag number for 2019 with idea Wilson would be re-signed. (Bob Condotta)
- Schneider confirmed that WR Doug Baldwin had recent sports hernia surgery. (Bob Condotta)
- Regarding whether they pick up OL Germain Ifedi‘s fifth-year option, Schneider says they have yet to make a decision. The deadline is May 3. (Bob Condotta)
- Schneider mentioned LB Bobby Wagner and DT Jarran Reed as players they would like to extend. (Bob Condotta)